Travel agencies can use the extremely popular keyword, travel, to attract new customers online, using a set of procedures that will always bring positive results. Everything starts with the keywords and then proceeds to a consistent procedure.
The keyword 'travel' alone is not enough. If you do not create a so-called keyword with a long tail, you will end up with the main pages about travel, which is not fun.
Developing a few keywords with a long tail will eventually bring more customers and companies. Example: travel vs. budget to Hawaii or travel to inexpensive trips to Rio. Do you see the difference? The more information you put into the keyword phase, the more targeted your search engine campaign (SEM) will be. No, you may not get hundreds of thousands of page views, but over time you will get a flow of research among website visitors who are particularly interested in "inexpensive trips to Hawaii" or "inexpensive trips to Rio"
It is a good idea to think for a long time about what niche you want to be known for. Because if you change your niche in the future, a lot of effort will be lost, except that you have created many high-quality backlinks to your website that no longer represent what you really do!
And on the same note, if you haven't selected a domain name yet, you can include keywords in your domain name to increase online visibility. Example: if your domain name is budgettraveltohawaii.com, your domain name will appear at the top of the search engines when someone enters: Hawaii budget or Hawaii budget!
It's about keywords.
One way to make full use of SEM (Search Engine Marketing) is to create a small vortex around one specific travel offer and complete all of the following tasks in a short time.
1. Select a keyword / destination
2. Find a few keywords that express the benefits of travel deals, use them often.
3. Write an article – and ask for multiplying article catalogs
4. Write a few blog posts about the travel offer – this should initiate the RSS feed and the pinging action
5. Write a post on: Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn (don't forget your favorite forums)
6. Create a promotional video and upload it to as many video sharing sites as possible
7. Send an email to your email address regarding the travel offer
8. Place your ad in the classified section of your local newspaper or send your travel offer to social networking sites
9. Make sure all blog posts are automatically sent to your RSS feed, which, if configured correctly, will ping the RSS feeds
10. Write and distribute e-Press Release. (If possible professionally)
All the above steps must be carried out for each travel offer. After doing this three or four times, you will immediately start to notice an increase in the number of visitors to your website (statistics).